Terms and conditions
Buyer : means the person who makes a purchase transaction from the Memoria Online Boutique page at www.memoria.ca.
Memory: means Les Espaces Memoria Inc. (also known as Alfred Dallaire/MEMORIA)
Memoria online store: means the products available for ordering via the Internet available from the website www.memoria.ca (“Website”)
By using the Memoria Online Store, you acknowledge having read and understood the terms and conditions described on this page. You also acknowledge having read and understood the general terms and conditions of use of the Website, also applicable to the Memoria Online Store. If you do not want to be bound by all of these terms and conditions of use, you may not use the Memoria Online Store and order products through this page of the Website.
Memoria reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and without notice.
Only usable and valid Visa and MasterCard credit cards are accepted.
All prices displayed in the Memoria Online Boutique are in Canadian dollars. The costs of handling and delivery of flowers within the metropolitan area of Montreal and within a radius of 40 km from the Island of Montreal are included in these prices. For all other products sold on the Website, handling and delivery charges are extra. Memoria reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Applicable sales taxes are extra.
The prices of the products offered in the Memoria Online Boutique may differ from the prices for the same products displayed in the branches and complexes of Memoria.
Conditions of sale
After making your purchase online, you will receive an email confirming your order. Please keep this email as your receipt for the products ordered. If you have not received a confirmation email within four (4) hours of placing your order, please contact us without fail at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 514-277-7778 or toll free at 1-(866) 277-7778.
Memoria makes every effort reasonably necessary to ensure that the products offered in the Memoria Online Boutique are available. However, Memoria in no way guarantees the availability of the products offered in the Memoria Online Boutique. If one or other of the products ordered cannot be delivered, Memoria will notify the Buyer of this fact by e-mail or by telephone, offering him the following options:
- Maintain the order and replace the chosen product with an equivalent product at the same price as the one ordered;
- Offer the Buyer a replacement product. In this case, if the Buyer accepts a replacement product at a price lower than that of the product ordered, the difference will be refunded to him on the credit card used for the initial order. If the Buyer chooses a replacement product at a higher price than the price of the product ordered, the difference will be invoiced to him, with his agreement, on the same credit card used for the initial order; Or
- Cancel the order. In this case, the total price of the product chosen during the initial order will be refunded to the credit card used for this order.
Memoria can in no way be held responsible for any damage suffered due to a shortage of inventory at a partner florist.
Delivery of products
Memoria will deliver the products ordered during any purchase transaction under the following conditions:
- In the case of flowers, provided the order is received by Memoria within 48 hours prior to the start of a given exhibition or other event, they will be delivered directly to the funeral home (branch or complex) where place this exhibition or at the place where the event will take place.
- In the case of condolence cards, if the order is received by Memoria within 48 hours of the start of an exhibition or other funeral activity, they will be delivered directly to the appropriate funeral home (branch and complex). After this time, or if there was no viewing or ceremony at the funeral home (branch and complex), the condolence card will be mailed directly to the person designated by the Purchaser.
- In the case of other types of goods or products, the Buyer may choose when ordering between (i) picking up the product at one of Memoria's branches upon presentation by the Buyer of proof of purchase of this product, or (ii) postal delivery. In the latter case, delivery will be made to the postal address provided when ordering by the Buyer. No deliveries will be made to a post office box.
- Memoria must have received full payment for any product ordered before it is delivered to the Buyer, whether at one of Memoria's branches or by postal delivery.
If the product delivered does not conform to that ordered by the Purchaser, Memoria undertakes to correct the error and replace it free of charge and as soon as possible, provided that it has been returned to it by the 'Purchaser in one of the complexes and branches of Memoria, within a period of 48 hours following the delivery of this product and upon presentation by the Purchaser of the proof of purchase of this product.
Memoria's refund policy is to replace the product if it does not conform to the one ordered, according to the methods described in the previous paragraph.
However, Memoria may make a refund in favor of the Buyer, but only in the following cases:
- If proof satisfactory to Memoria is provided to it that delivery has not been made for any reason whatsoever, unless there was an error on the part of the Buyer;
- if the Buyer chooses to cancel his order due to the unavailability of the product chosen during the purchase transaction, as provided for in the "availability of products" section above.
Security and Privacy
We maintain the confidential nature of personal information and we take all reasonable precautions in this regard to prevent its loss, misuse or alteration.
Memoria stores all the personal information that you communicate to it on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic payments made on its Website is transmitted directly to the payment gateway and is not stored on Memoria's servers. Memoria does not store any credit card information on its servers.
This policy relating to the protection of personal information applies only to activities surrounding the use of the Memoria Online Boutique. Any other website accessible from the Memoria Online Store (as well as any third-party website with which Memoria associates) has its own usage policies over which Memoria has no control. Memoria declines all responsibility with regard to the policies and practices of these websites, particularly with regard to confidentiality.
For any problem encountered during the online purchase transaction, write to us at email@example.com or call us at 514-277-7778 or toll-free at 1-(866) 277-7778.